Reasons for data collection
The processing of your personal information (namely any information which may identify you by reasonable means ; hereinafter “Personal information”) is necessary for the execution of our contractual obligations to you and to provide you with our services, protect our legitimate interests and comply with regulatory obligations (legal and financial) to which we are bound.
What information do we collect?
We collect two types of data and information concerning our Users.
The first type includes unidentified information that does not allow for the identification of one or more Users, and which can be made available to us or collected because of the use of the Site (”Non-personal information”). We do not know the identify of Users whose non-personal information has been collected. The non-personal information which has been collected can include your aggregate user information and technical information transmitted by your device, in particular certain information related to software and hardware (e.g. the type of browser and operating system that your device uses, language settings, access time, etc.) to improve the functionality of our Site. We may also collect information concerning your activity on the Site (e.g. page views, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.).
The second type includes personal identification, namely individual identifiable information, which identifies an individual or which is likely to, by reasonable means, allow for the identification of an individual. This information includes:
- Information on the device: we collect personal information on your device which includes geolocation data, IP addresses, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC and UUID addresses) and other information relating to your activity on the Site.
- Registration information: when you register to our Site, we will ask you to provide certain information, specifically your first name and surname, email address or postal address, as well as other information.
How will you we receive information concerning you?
Your personal information is collected in several ways:
- When you provide your personal data voluntarily when registering to our Site.
- When you use our Site or access it in connection to your use of our services.
- From third party providers, services and public registers (e.g. traffic analysis providers).
What information do we collect?
We can use the information for the following reasons:
- Communicating with you: by sending you messages regarding our services, providing you with technical information and by responding to any customer service-related questions posed by you.
- Communicating with you and informing you of the latest updates and new services.
- Conducting statistical and analytical surveys in order to improve the Site.
In addition to the different uses mentioned above, we can transfer or disclose personal information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies and subcontractors.
- Hosting and using our Site.
- Providing you with our services, including a personalised display of our Site.
- Storing and processing said information on our behalf.
- Offering you marketing suggestions and promotional content relating to our Site and services.
- Carrying out research, technical or analytical diagnoses
You can ask to:
- Receive a confirmation of the processing of personal information concerning you (or a notice of non-treatment of your personal information, if applicable) and access your stored personal information, as well as additional information.
- Receive a copy of personal information which you have voluntarily provided in a structured, commonly used and readable format by a computer.
- Request your personal information which we store to be rectified.
- Request your personal information to be deleted.
- Refuse your personal information to be processed.
- Request your personal information to be limited by us.
- File a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to exercise one of the above-mentioned rights or to receive more information, please contact our data protection officer using the information provided below:
3 rue Gabriel Calloet-Kerbrat,
SIREN 404 007 445
We store your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and if necessary, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our policies. Data conservation periods will be determined according to the type of information collected and why they have been collected, taking into account the requirements appicable to the situation and the need to destroy obsolete and unused information as soon as possible. Under the laws and regulations in force, we will store archives containing personal information of customers, documents required for opening an account, communications and any other information required.
We can rectify, fill in or delete any incomplete or incorrect information, at any time and at our sole discretion.
A “cookie” is a little fragment of information that a website attributes to your device when consulting the site. Cookies are very useful and can be used in different ways, in particular allowing you to navigate efficiently from one page to another, authorising the automatic activation of certain features, memorising your preferences and allowing you to interact with our Services with greater speed and ease. Cookies are also used to ensure that the advertisements you see correspond to your interests and are personalised accordingly, as well as to compile statistical data regarding your use of our Services.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
- “Session cookies” which are kept only temporarily during your navigation session to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when you close the browser.
- “Persistent cookies” which are read only by the Site, which are saved on your computer for a fixed period and are not erased when the browser is closed. These cookies are used when we have to recognise you during repeated visits, for example, to allow us to remember your preferences for the next time you visit the site.
- “Third party cookies” which are implemented by other online services managing content on the page you are visiting, for example, by third party analysis companies that monitor and analyse our web access.
Cookies do not contain any information which would allow you to be identified personally. However, we can associate personal information concerning you that we store to information stored and obtained by cookies. You can delete cookies by following the instructions in your device preferences. However, be aware that if you choose to deactivate cookies, certain functions of our Site may not work properly and your online experience may be limited.
Information collected by third parties
How do we protect your information?
Data transfer outside of the EEA
Please note that some data recipients may be outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In such cases, we will transfer your data to said countries only in a way as approved by the European Commission by providing the adequate level of data protection, or we will establish legal agreements guaranteeing an adequate level of data protection.
We can use third party advertising technology to disseminate advertisements when you access the Site. This technology uses information relating to your use of the Services to disseminae advertisements intended for you (for example, by placing third party cookies on your web browser).
We can use your personal information, in particular your name, address, email, telephone number, etc. ourselves or through subcontractors to provide you with promotional content concerning services, which we believe could be of interest to you.
Out of respect for your right to privacy, we include in this promotional content the means of refusing to receive new promotional offers from us. If you choose to unsubscribe, we will delete your email address or phone number from our marketing distribution lists.
Please note that even if you unsubscribe so that you no longer receive marketing emails from us, we can send you other types of important communications by email without you being able to choose to unsubscribe. These communications may include customer service messages or administrative notifications.
We understand the importance of the protection of personal information regarding children, especially in an online environment. The Site has not been designed to be used by children. In no case do we authorise the use of our services by minors without the consent or the prior authorisation of a parent or a legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If a parent realises that their child has provided us with personal information without their consent (or if a guardian realises that the child they are responsible for has provided us with personal information without their consent), he or she must contact us by using our contact form.
If you have general questions concerning the Site or our collection and use of information concerning you, please contact us using our contact form.
3 rue Gabriel Calloet-Kerbrat,
SIREN 404 007 445
Dernière modification : 08/03/2023